Monday, March 21, 2011

One Minute

Today is world poetry day and tweeter has come up #poetweet that wants poets to write 140 characters of a poem, i did mine but again some days has his too.


One Minute
As we part ways on the matatu,
Before the next one minute,
I caressed your fingers and peck you chick
Before the next one minute we said we love each other
And said good bye,
I watched the dust rise as the matatu speed off

Before the next one minute
I thought I whispered a prayer,
But I needed to be calm so I will do it before I sleep
And when the night will be calm,

One minute, I walked
Thinking about yeasternight and how I am gonna miss you,
Till the next month it’s when I will see your cute face,
I know its gonna be hard for both of us,
Don’t get bored, enjoy the coolness of the land and calmness of the air

One minute, I said it loud,
I will try and keep myself busy not to forget you
But to prepare you a welcoming party
Be rest assured, I will keep your heart safe
Please do with mine too
Last Second , let me blow a kiss.

1 comment: