Sunday, February 20, 2011

As we sat next to each other

As we sat next to each other
I wonder what to say
It’s been so easy to speak out my feelings each day
And now as I sat near you I feel numb
I feel like I have been running for ever
And now I am breathing heavily upon waiting the crown.

As we sat next to each other
Am amazed by how you have grown
Grown so beautiful and mature that each movement of you
Is a beauty of it’s on beyond my description.
And each time I hold your hands and feel your palms
I get this feeling, same feelings that I always have for only you
And again, it feels like new, old and yes! It feels so comforting.

As we sat towards each other
I get to see your eyes, your face and hear you voice,
All this My Angel, tells me I am in the right place, right relationship, right everything!
And I promise to sit near your or towards you weather in happiness, saddens, or far from each other.

May God bless our closeness, may He sit near US
Every day and night and life after.
And as I sat near you, I will say I love you thousands time   
And mean it seventy times seventy times and more
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment